Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Hello dear friends??? How I love cottage cheese and all dishes that are associated with it. The other day I cooked another a serving of homemade cottage cheese and thought it would be so tasty organize. In the process of finding an interesting recipe stumbled upon this dish – vertuta with cottage cheese. Nothing I haven’t prepared anything like this before, I decided to fix it and not a bit I did not regret it. The recipe is just perfect! Very delicious crispy, layered dough, at the same time melting in the mouth, with amazing stuffing from cottage cheese ??? Something reminded me of these khachapuri cakes? I’m sharing a recipe with you. treat your family and friends ??
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Knead the dough. Sift part of the flour into a bowl, add salt, sunflower oil, water, I knead the dough, gradually adding the rest of the flour. The dough should be soft. I leave it to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- I’m preparing the filling. I mix cottage cheese, eggs and salt with a blender, for obtaining a gentle texture.
- I divide the dough into 4 parts and leave for another 10 minutes.
- I roll the ball into a thin layer.
- I stretch my palms a little.
- I grease the surface of the dough with sunflower oil, I spread the curd filling from one edge and turn it into roll.
- Then I roll the roll and wrap the snail.
- Squeeze a little and send to fry in a heated sunflower oil to fire less than average, with a closed lid 5 minutes.
- Turn and fry for another 5 minutes on the other side.
- cottage cheese