Rolls with chicken, curry and apple – a detailed recipe cooking. Time: 30 мин. Complexity: easy Servings: 4 The recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of: 1 glass (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (Art.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3/4 Art. diced boiled chicken
- 1 tbsp. canned chickpeas, which must be washed, drained and crumble
- 1/3 Art. 2-% natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp. l curry powder
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice (approximately 1 large lime)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 Art. sweet chutney mango sauce
- 115 gr. crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onions
- 3/4 Art. chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 Art. raisins
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce to taste
- About 4 tbsp. thinly chopped romano salad
- 1 unpeeled apple, sliced into 0.5 cm slices.
- 4 whole wheat roti cakes 30 cm in size.
Recipes with similar ingredients: chicken, goat cheese, pecorino cheese romano, chutney sauce, curry, apples, romaine lettuce, raisins, lime juice, chickpeas, wheat cakes, spicy sauce, mint
- In a large bowl, mix the following ingredients: chutney sauce, yogurt, curry powder, butter, lime juice, salt and pepper. Received whisk the mixture with a whisk. Add chickpeas, goat cheese, chives, peppermint, chicken, raisins, spicy sauce to taste, salad leaves and apples.
- Put the filling in the center of each roll, leaving 5-7 cm edge. Cover the filling with this edge, then bend top and bottom edge and roll tight roll. Cut each roll cut in half and serve.