Taco rolls with chicken – a detailed recipe cooking. Time: 55 мин. Difficulty: Easy Servings: 4 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: one cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (st.) – 120 ml 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 chicken breast on bone with skin
- 6 tortilla cakes
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped tomatoes
- 0.5 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno without stem, remove the central vein
- 2 tbsp. l chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp plus 2 tbsp. l olive oil
- Cooking Oil
- 0.25 Art. sour cream
- 3 tbsp. l chopped iceberg lettuce
- 3 tbsp. l soft feta cheese
Recipes with similar ingredients: tortilla, chicken, iceberg salad, feta cheese, tomatoes, jalapenos, sour cream, cilantro
- Salsa: Mix tomatoes, onions, jalapenos and cilantro in a bowl. Mix well, salt and pepper to taste. Leave me alone to the side. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grate chicken breast olive oil and generously sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Put chicken on a small baking sheet and bake until it is well baked about. Remove the chicken from the oven and let it cool, before you cut it.
- Pour vegetable oil into a skillet over the middle walls and warm up. Slice the chicken into small pieces and put on 2 tbsp. l to the center of each tortilla cake. Roll up each tortilla like a cigar and secure with a toothpick. Saute the tacos in oil until golden brown on all sides, only 4 minutes. Remove the toothpicks and cut each taco in half. Serving: Garnish with chopped lettuce and freshly made salsa. Sprinkle with sour cream and sprinkle crumbled feta. Beef tacos recipe, which can also be roll up into a tube. Note Before folding the flautas, heat tortillas directly above a burning gas burner (or above dry pan), so they will become more flexible.