A hot cheese sandwich will get more taste if you don’t resort great tricks. For example, lubricating the outside is not easy butter, and its mixture with mayonnaise. The crust will come out very ruddy, super crispy and delicious. Smoked paprika fill the sandwich with a rich warm aroma. And as a filling use grated cheddar and cream cheese – double cheese pleasure. Appetizing, delicious and crispy viscous sandwich the filling will be a great addition to breakfast or hearty перекусом в течение дня. Time: 20 мин. Difficulty: Easy Servings: 4 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: one cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (st.) – 120 ml 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 tbsp. l (60 gr.) Butter, room temperature
- 1/4 Art. mayonnaise
- 0.5 tsp smoked paprika
- 8 slices of leaven bread
- 2 tbsp. l cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. grated cheddar
Recipes with similar ingredients: butter, mayonnaise, paprika, sourdough bread, curd cheese, cheddar cheese
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Mix in a small bowl butter, mayonnaise and smoked paprika, evenly distributed Ingredients. Salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease one side of each bread slice. mayonnaise mixture. Add cream cheese to the remaining mayonnaise mix and mix well to evenly distribute. Spread part of the cream cheese mixture on the other side of each of the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese side of 4 slices of bread. Cover the remaining four slices. Put the sandwiches in the pan and fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the sandwiches over put on top the load in the form of another heavy pan and fry, until the bread is browned on the other hand and the cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.