Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Today I prepared for you a vanilla biscuit recipe. Than he is it good? This is not a classic cooking option, but a biscuit with adding baking powder and butter. And due to this history, this biscuit almost does not crumble, and it is guaranteed will rise! And at the same time not dry and dense, very tasty.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Separate the yolks from the proteins. It is important that no protein enters one drop of yolk.
- For a biscuit, this is the key. If you are not very do it confidently, then separate the protein in a separate bowl, and if it worked well, then mix these proteins. And if you hit a drop of yolk, then send this protein to the yolks. Like this secret.
- Whip perfectly clean proteins to the most magnificent foam with a pinch salt and half sugar.
- Then beat the yolks with the remaining sugar and vanilla sugar to a white thick state.
- Add the melted butter to the yolks. Mix.
- The mixer is no longer needed. Protein mass mixed with yolks with using a scapula.
- Sift flour with baking powder and mix the dough with a spatula.
- If you use a mixer at this stage, then the proteins will fall off and the biscuit will not be so magnificent, although it is with a baking powder.
- Bake a biscuit in a mold with a diameter of 24 cm at 180º for approximately 40 minutes. But be sure to look at the state.
- After the oven you need to completely cool. Next, wrap it well in cling film and refrigerate overnight.
- I do this so that the biscuit does not require impregnation.
- Cut this tall biscuit into 3 cakes the very next the day before assembling the cake.