Sweet fleshy prunes are not only good for health, but can become an exquisite dessert. For making truffles from prunes, you don’t have to grind it and sculpt candy. AT cut fruit is inserted by almond nut, then prunes are dipped in melted chocolate and crumbled in chopped freeze-dried raspberries. As soon as the chocolate hardens healthy sweets can be eaten. Or keep them in the refrigerator. AT chilled they are also very tasty. Based on this recipe, you can experiment with different types of nuts and chocolate. Nutritional value of one serving: (4 total) Calories 180, total 8 g fats, g saturated fats, 3 g proteins, 32 g carbohydrates, fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with друзьями: Time: 51 мин. Complexity: easy Servings: 4 The recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of: 1 glass (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (Art.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 12 pcs smoked almonds
- 12 pcs pitted prunes
- 24 pcs. sublimated raspberries
- 60 gr bitter or semi-sweet chocolate chopped
Recipes with similar ingredients: smoked almonds, prunes, dried raspberries, dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate
- Insert a whole almond nut in the place where it was prune seed. Close the prunes so that the almonds are inside (it’s okay if he looks a little). Put the prunes on a baking sheet covered with wax paper, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Put raspberries in a sealed plastic bag and crush into fine powder. Pour the powder into a small shallow bowl.
- Put the chocolate in a small microwave bowl. Heat in microwave at a power of 70% for 1 minute. Take out from the microwave; chocolate will still look solid but it will become softer to the touch. Stir until smooth. masses.
- Dip one end of the prune in chocolate, let the excess drain back to the bowl and then roll the chocolate end in the crushed raspberries to stick. Put the prunes back on a baking sheet hole with almonds down and repeat the same with the remaining prunes. Leave on for about 15 minutes until chocolate will freeze.