Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Very tasty and nice looking cabbage is obtained by this prescription. To cook such pickled cabbage at home is not at all complicated. Good as a standalone snack or crispy juicy additives to any second dish.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Choose a medium-sized, strong, hard cabbage. Chop her small rectangular or rhomboid plates.
- Boil and chop the beets with mugs or bars.
- Stack in three-liter jars, alternating layers of cabbage and beets, adding cloves of garlic.
- Boil water for the marinade, stir salt, sugar, vinegar.
- Prepared hot marinade pour jars, leaving a place for oppression. You can use cans of water as oppression smaller diameter.
- Remove to a dark place.
- Cabbage can be served on the table on the fourth day. Store in cool place. Keep in mind – cabbage is not subject to long storage.