Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Azu is a national Tatar dish. It was originally prepared from horse meat, but now more and more often this dish cook with beef. Azu is fried pieces of meat with onions and pickles, then stewed with potatoes in tomato fill. Do not be afraid of cooking time, as preparation products for laying in pots will take a little time, and a large part of the time they will be in the oven, and this does not require your presence. Azu turns out to be very tasty, fragrant, piquant with friable potatoes and tender meat, in a word – the merger.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- We cut the beef meat into small pieces and fry in pan over high heat with the addition of sunflower oil in within 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop finely pickled or pickled cucumbers and bow. Add the chopped cucumbers and onions to the fried meat, pepper everything to taste and fry another 5 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes with medium cubes.
- At the bottom of each pot, put a meat fry with vegetables, on put the potatoes on it, after which the tomatoes in their own juice (I took frozen tomatoes, crushed in a blender).
- Now prepare the fill. Put ketchup in a bowl, pour 500 ml of boiling water, add salt to taste and paprika, everything is fine mix. Pour the prepared mixture of meat with potatoes into potted.
- Squeeze a clove of garlic into each pot through the press and put on a leaf of bay leaf.
- Close the pots with lids and put in preheated until 200 degrees for an hour and a half. Ready-made basics can be served with fresh herbs and sour cream. Enjoy your meal.
- the basics
- oven dish
- beef dish
- beef dish
- pots in the oven
- potatoes in pots
- meat with potatoes in pots