Leftover yesterday’s finished chicken can be used deliciously, by preparing a new quick dish in a sweet potato tuber. Tuber baked in a microwave peel, then pulp is scooped out of it, mixed with pieces of chicken and grated cheddar and again laid out in a tuber. Cheddar melts well in hot flesh yam, making its texture more creamy and viscous. Pour ready tuber with green salsa and add slices of avocado for satiety. A tasty and healthy dinner, after which you will have a minimum of dirty tableware. Nutritional value of one serving: (total 1) Calories 380, total fats 22 g., saturated fats g., proteins 17 g., carbohydrates 29 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with друзьями: Time: 20 мин.Difficulty: easy Servings: 1 Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 middle yam tuber pierced with a fork all over surface
- 1/4 Art. finished chicken breast without skin shredded (grilled chicken or chicken leftovers)
- 3 tbsp. l grated mild cheddar
- Half a small avocado
- 1 tbsp. l salsa verde
- 1 feather green onion, finely chopped
Recipes with similar ingredients: sweet potato (sweet potato), chicken breasts, cheddar cheese, salsa sauce, green onions, Avocado
- Microwave the yam at maximum power until softness (squeeze the yam, holding it with a kitchen towel, it should be very soft to the touch) for about 5 minutes. Leave for a few minutes.
- Make a transverse incision on the tuber. Holding a sweet potato by the kitchen with a towel, scrape the flesh from it into a small bowl. Add chicken, cheddar and a pinch of salt and mix everything with a fork. Then Fill the yam with the resulting mixture.
- Cut the avocado into small pieces. Sprinkle stuffed yam salsa verde, top the avocado and sprinkle with green onions.