In addition to the amazing flavor combination of strawberries with whipped cream, these cakes also harmoniously combine the taste of coconut and chocolate. These two ingredients interfere with the sand dough. buns, which are then baked, are divided horizontally in half and how sandwiches are filled with strawberry filling and tender whipped cream with sour cream. Whip cream just before serving, and enjoy their gentle airy texture combined with juicy berries and melting friable Korzhom.Share with friends: Time: 1 hour. 30 min. Difficulty: easy Servings: 6 In the recipes volumetric containers are used in volume: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cups (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (Art.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 tbsp. fat cream + optional to grease the dough
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2.5 tbsp. premium flour
- 1/4 Art. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. l baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 110 gr. 2 unsalted butter see and frozen
- 1 tbsp. semisweet chocolate granules
- 1.5 tbsp. sweet coconut flakes
- 1 kg. strawberries, peeled and chopped
- 0.5 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. fat cream
- 0.5 tbsp. sour cream
Recipes with similar ingredients: premium flour, cream, sour cream, coconut, chocolate chips (granules), chocolate semisweet, brown sugar, strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Cover the parchment baking sheet paper.
- Bake the cakes: mix the cream, sour cream and vanilla in a small bowl, refrigerate until ready to use. Mix flour, granulated sugar in a food processor, baking powder and salt. Add butter; whisk on pulsed mode until the mixture looks like small grains. Transfer to a large bowl and mix the chocolate granules and 1 tbsp. coconut flakes. Gently stir the cream mixture with a spatula and sour cream to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Divide the dough into 6 parts and put on the prepared a baking sheet; form discs with a diameter of 8 cm. (about 2.5 thick cm.). Lubricate with cream and sprinkle with the remaining 0.5 tbsp. coconut flakes. Bake until the cakes are lightly browned and will not be hard to touch, about 30 minutes. Cool on nasty.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling: mix in a bowl medium sized strawberries, 1/4 tbsp. brown sugar and vanilla.
- Just before serving, in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed whip the cream with sour cream and the remaining 1/4 tbsp. brown sugar until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes. Divide the cakes horizontally in half; lay out between two halved strawberries and whipped cream.