Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
A great option for the usual omelet in another serving. Try to cook steamed omelettes in molds! This omelet is very nutritious and healthy, without butter and without cheese.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- We wash and chop greens.
- Wash the tomato and cut into small pieces.
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl.
- Add milk, salt and spices to taste. I usually add dried garlic, paprika, black pepper. Beat with a fork.
- Add greens and tomato. Mix.
- The mixture is distributed in silicone molds for cupcakes.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the multicooker bowl.
- On a container for steaming, put the molds with a mixture.
- Close the lid of the multicooker.
- We set the “Steamer” mode for 15 minutes.
- omelet in molds
- steamed omelet
- omelet with vegetables