This wonderful cake will be a good reason to start the day at its best. mood, especially if it is necessary to preserve cordiality for festive Easter table, when everyone comes together. The foundation this delicious and rich breakfast cake is made from dough for pizza. You can take the purchase to save time. Lay out fill it in a corrugated tart form with a filling of fried green onions with slices of ham, drenched in a mixture of ricotta, eggs and fat cream. After baking, the magnificent cake is covered with appetizing golden crust, and the filling will harden and acquire a velvety creamy texture. The combination of fried green onions, ham and ricotta after baking gives an amazing taste, from which impossible to tear off. Nutrition value of one serving: (total 6) Calories 460, total fat 22 g., Saturated fat g., Proteins 18 g., carbohydrates 51 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Time: 40min Difficulty: easy Portions: 6 The recipes use dimensional capacity: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cups (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teahouse spoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 390 gr. chilled pizza dough
- 3 tbsp. l (45 gr.) Butter
- 0.5 tbsp. ricotta
- 1/4 Art. fat cream
- 1 large egg
- 2-3 bunches of green onions
- 3 tbsp. l chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. l chopped dill or tarragon
- 120 gr. thinly sliced ham, chopped into pieces of 1 cm.
Recipes with similar ingredients: yeast dough, ricotta cheese, eggs, cream, green onions, dill, tarragon, ham
- Place the pan on the top of the oven and preheat to 220 ° C. Lubricate the corrugated cake tin with a diameter of 22 cm. 1 tbsp. l (15 gr.) Butter.
- Cover the mold with dough, gently pressing it against the walls; cut the excess dough.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the ricotta, cream and egg. Finely chop 2 tbsp. l green onions; add to the ricotta mixture together with parsley and dill. Pepper to taste. Chop the remaining onion pieces of 1-0.5 cm.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the remaining 2 tbsp. l (30 gr.) Butter. Add chopped onion and 2 tbsp. l water. Fry until onion is soft and starts to sizzle, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add the ham. Set aside a few spoons onion mixture, put the rest in the prepared form with the dough. Pour in ricotta mixture, then sprinkle with the remaining fried onions.
- Bake the cake on a heated baking sheet for 20 minutes, or until the crust will not become golden, and the filling will not freeze. Leave in form for 5 minutes, then remove and chop.