Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
When the time for baking is short or just laziness, I cook at home such a quick biscuit roll. It is very tasty and soft, not breaks down and can be done with any filling or cream.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- I make this roll according to a simplified scheme, beat eggs whole with sugar. The main thing is to beat well, so that they increase greatly in volume.
- Then add flour and baking powder, mix with a mixer.
- Bake on a standard baking sheet with parchment (I have, like always, teflon mat), in a preheated oven up to 200º approximately 10-20 minutes. Focus on your oven.
- Immediately hot cake needs to be rolled up and wrapped in wet towel. So leave to cool completely.
- Expand, peel the parchment. Lubricate the cake with cream or jam and roll the roll.
- Sprinkle cocoa or powdered sugar on top.
- for tea