Indian style baked cauliflower with spices – detailed recipe. Nutrition value per serving: (total 4) Calories one 39, total fat 11 g., Saturated fat g., Proteins 3 g., carbohydrates 9 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 25 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Used in recipes volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 cauliflower divided into inflorescences
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. l black mustard seed
- 1 jalapeno diced in small cubes
- 1 tbsp. l grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
Recipes with similar ingredients: cauliflower, jalapenos, mustard seed, ginger root, turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. In a small bowl, mix the oil, mustard seeds, jalapenos, ginger and turmeric. medium-sized roasting, put cauliflower, mix with flavored oil and salt. Bake until light golden brown and soft, 20-25 min. Serve hot.