Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Today I share with you a recipe for making delicious toasts with smoked chicken and peanut butter.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut the chicken into slices and fry in a dry pan on average fire for 2-3 minutes. In the same pan, brown the bread one by one a minute on each side.
- Peel, remove the avocado and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the cherry in half, lettuce randomly.
- Toast on the inside with peanut butter.
- Spread lettuce, chicken, avocado on one toast, Cherry, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cover with a second toast. Cut by diagonal in half. Enjoy your meal!
- peanut paste
- smoked chicken