Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
There are a lot of recipes for making homemade shawarma. we we love that the meat in the shawarma is spicy, and the sauce with speck. I prefer to put vegetables fresh, without pickles: I think so the taste of meat is better revealed. Try to cook homemade shavermu, and you are unlikely to ever want to buy something. By more, that having cooked it at home, you will know that it is not nothing harmful. Delicious shawarma according to this recipe is suitable for diet food, as it is not very high-calorie. Try do you like it!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut the beef into strips, marinate in spices: add rosemary, salt, pepper and vegetable oil. Mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
- While the meat is pickled, prepare the sauce: chop the dill and garlic, add sour cream, tomato paste and dilute with water.
- We prepare vegetables. Wash and chop the cucumber and tomato, chop fresh cabbage.
- Spread the meat on a hot dry frying pan, fry 3 minutes.
- Lay out pita bread. We spread cabbage on it, a cucumber, tomato and beef. Pour sauce with vegetables and meat, grease whole pita bread sauce.
- Wrap pita bread in a roll, closing the edges.
- On a dry hot frying pan, brown the shawarma for a minute from each side.
- Serve hot. Enjoy your meal!