Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
In the morning, on the weekend, I want for breakfast something tasty and unusual. And if you have food in stock at home cod liver, these sandwiches will be just a godsend for cooking at home a morning meal or snack during the day. Their You can even cook on the holiday table, because they will decorate it his view. And the taste of the sandwiches is easy to sense, crispy and measure buttery loaf, delicate cod liver and final refreshing the tomato adds a touch. Yum, yum, you’ll just lick your fingers.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Spread each slice of the loaf with a thin layer of creamy oils.
- Fold the loaf on a baking sheet and send in preheated to 180 degrees oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove the slightly dried and browned loaf from the oven. Spread cod liver evenly over each piece of loaf.
- Cut the tomato into thin plates and arrange on a plate for every sandwich. Lightly salt the spread out tomatoes.
- Decorate each sandwich with dill leaves. Everything delicious sandwiches with cod liver and tomato are ready. Have a nice appetite!
- sandwiches for birthday
- sandwiches with cod liver
- delicious sandwiches
- fancy sandwiches
- original sandwiches
- Cod liver
- holiday sandwiches