Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
The recipe for this caramel should be known to everyone who likes to cook different sweets! Delicious salted caramel, the one that used in desserts, sweets, pastries, in different bars, in interlayers of cakes and many more where else. It is very easy to make at home, and it is well stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Therefore pamper their loved ones with caramel snacks. If you do not want salty – just don’t put salt.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Pour sugar in a dry bowl and put on medium heat.
- We don’t interfere with sugar, we just wait when it is below will melt.
- At the same time we put the cream to bask. Bring to a boil, but do not boil.
- When the sugar has melted a little, mix it and wait, when everything melts and becomes amber. But don’t overdo it, otherwise it will taste like burnt sugar.
- Remove the sugar from the heat and pour the hot cream into it, stir quickly until everything is baked.
- The next step is to add the butter and salt, stir until the butter melts.
- Store in the refrigerator. After cooling completely caramel will be significantly thicker than in the video.
- caramel sauce