Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
I don’t know what to call this salad, to be honest. Its always My girlfriend prepares from work and calls him Caesar. In my this is a completely different salad. I wanted to add here of my changes, so I fried the chicken in a breading, but this not at all necessary. The salad is delicious anyway.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut the chicken into small plates and marinate in honey and mustard with salt and pepper.
- Leave for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Fry pine nuts for 5 minutes in a dry pan.
- Roll chicken in breadcrumbs and fry for 3 minutes with two sides in vegetable oil.
- Peking cabbage cut, but not finely.
- Thinly chop the cheese using a peeler.
- For the sauce, mix with a fork vegetable oil, lemon juice, two kind of mustard, salt, pepper and some honey.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and pour over the resulting the sauce.
- salad dressing
- pine nuts
- salad recipe