Salad with pasta and green beans – a detailed recipe cooking. Photo of the dish:Kon Pulos Time: 40 min. Difficulty: easy Servings: 6 – 8 In the recipes volumetric containers are used in volume: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cups (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (Art.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped pickled green beans or chilli beans, plus 1/4 tbsp. brine
- 230 gr. pasta horn
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 Art. milk
- 1/2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 Art. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. l mustard
- 1 tsp Sahara
- 1 – 2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/4 Art. chopped parsley
Recipes with similar ingredients: pasta, green beans, sweet pepper, celery
- Hold the red onion in a bowl of ice water for 15 min .; drain and dry. In a large saucepan, boil the salty water. Add the pasta and cook as indicated on the label. Drain transfer the pasta into a bowl and mix with 3 tbsp. l milk. Give cool off.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, pickle, sugar, hot sauce, the remaining 1 tbsp. l milk and 1/2 tsp. salt. Add pasta, beans, red onions, sweet peppers, celery, celery leaves and parsley; mix. Cover pasta salad film and cool for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving; salt. Recipe for pasta salad with zucchini, seasoned with wine vinegar.