Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
This salad is easy to make at home and very tasty. Decorate both a festive and a dining table.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Rinse young potatoes, cut into slices.
- In a preheated pan with vegetable oil fry until golden brown.
- Peel smoked ham, cut into cubes.
- Cucumbers cut into strips.
- Break lettuce leaves with your hands.
- Chop the Korean carrots.
- For dressing, mix mayonnaise and poppy seeds.
- Lay everything in layers, grease each layer with the finished dressing.
- Put the potatoes on top.
- Garnish with poppy seeds.