Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
The street is warm, you can even say hot weather. Finally, the long-awaited heat has come and you can bask in the sun and get your dose of vitamin D. Salad of young cabbage, cucumber and eggs, it’s good for the weather to come up with such weather. Tender and juicy young cabbage, crispy cucumber, spicy dressing, fragrant greens and quail eggs add elegance and satiety lettuce.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Finely chop the cabbage, cut the cucumber into strips, dill and chop green onions.
- Put vegetables and herbs in a salad bowl.
- Salt, pepper, add sour cream and mustard. All is well mix.
- Boil for previously quail eggs and peel them.
- Gently cut each egg in half and lay on top lettuce. You can also decorate the salad with dill leaves. Salad is ready for serving. Bon appetit and be healthy.
- delicious salad
- simple salad
- Mayonnaise Salad
- cabbage salad
- Vegetable Salad
- cucumber salad
- quail egg salad