Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
I bring to your attention light, delicate, juicy, mouth-watering and delicious salad of canned tuna, eggs and vegetables. it just a miracle salad that will make a family dinner enjoyable and can quite decorate the holiday table.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut cucumbers, tomato and bell pepper into strips.
- Put vegetables in a salad bowl and add canned vegetables to them tuna (without liquid). If a piece of tuna break it into small pieces pieces.
- Slice the onion in half rings or quarters and fold in salad bowl.
- Salt, pepper and gently mix the salad. But only then pour olive oil.
- Boiled in a steep egg, cut into 6 slices and fold on top lettuce.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. All salad ready to serve table. Bon appetit and be healthy.
- quick salad
- simple salad
- Mayonnaise Salad
- salad with vegetables and tuna
- salad with tuna
- salad with tuna and eggs