Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Caesar salad is resting! I, like most women, love salads and for me the main thing besides taste is its lightness and this is satiety. Consider that in the courtyard it is time for plenty of vegetables and greens, then this salad is just a godsend. It has a juicy, crispy chicken cucumber, sweet and fleshy tomato, quail egg tenderness and all it’s under the plague sauce! Cook and enjoy delicious gamut of tastes.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut the cucumber into halves or quarters depending on size.
- Slice the tomato.
- Put the quail eggs to boil for 5 minutes, after then cool under cold water and clean.
- Season the chicken fillet with salt and pepper to your taste.
- To a very hot pan greased with sunflower oil, lay out the chicken breast. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat each. side. Cut the finished chicken into large pieces.
- Put lettuce leaves on a flat large plate if they are tear very large with your hands in two. On lettuce put cucumbers, tomatoes, chicken, halves of quail eggs.
- Now make the sauce. Separate the whites from the yolks in a bowl, you only need yolks. Add salt, sugar to the yolks garlic, granular mustard, lemon juice and everything passed through the press mix well with a whisk. Once mixed, pour in a thin stream of sunflower oil and whisk. Sauce must get a thick.
- Use a spoon to spread the sauce on top of the salad. Salad with chicken, vegetables and quail eggs ready to serve. Eat right away. Enjoy your meal.
- quick salad
- delicious salad
- light salad
- unusual salad
- simple salad
- tomato and chicken salad
- Tomato and meat salad with meat
- birthday salad
- holiday salad
- chicken salad
- salad with vegetables
- salad with sauce