Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
If you like red velvet cake, then cupcakes are definitely for you. like, and if you have not tried this legendary cake, the most time to do it, but try to cook it at home in the form cupcakes.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Mix 70 gr. soft butter with vanilla and 200 gr. sugar mixer, the mass will not be uniform.
- Pour in 120 ml. vegetable oil, a little bit mix and add 2 yolks, mix, pour 120 ml. kefir, also mix.
- 1 tsp food coloring bred with 1 tsp vinegar, pour into mix dough until smooth.
- Mix 160 gr. flour, 1 tsp cocoa, 30 g corn starch, 1/2 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp salt, sift this mass into main, mix with a spatula.
- Beat two squirrels until a small froth appears and pour into mix the dough with a spatula until smooth.
- We lay out the dough in silicone molds, filling on 1/3.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Readiness check with a wooden stick.
- You can decorate with strawberries and powdered sugar.