Portion quiche in tartlets – a convenient appetizer that looks quite festive and suitable not only for breakfast, but also for special cases. The basis of tartlets is the dough for the pie, you can take purchased. After laying it in the molds, beat the dough with a fork so that it not swollen much, and the filling did not spill. Preliminary fill the baked tartlets with a mixture of eggs, fried bacon and green onions. Their flavor combination is a win-win which is always a pleasure. A crumbled goat cheese add velvety texture and decorate the quiche with its tart notes. Nutritional value of one serving: (total 6) Calories 237, total fats one 6 g., saturated fats g., proteins 8 g., carbohydrates 16 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with друзьями: Time: 1hour. 10 min. Difficulty: easy Servings: 6 Used in recipes volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 400 gr. chilled dough for pie
- 2 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1/4 Art. chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 Art. nonfat cream
- 60 gr goat cheese crumbled
Recipes with similar ingredients: minced dough, bacon, onion green, garlic, eggs, cream, goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Drizzle 6 forms of cooking spray for tartlets with a diameter (11 cm.).
- Roll out the dough for the pie. Using cookie cutter 12 cm in diameter. Cut out 6 circles from the dough.
- Put each circle in the prepared form and press firmly to walls and bottom. Bake until golden brown for 15-18 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool a little.
- While the cakes are baked, take care of the filling. Put the bacon in medium-sized pan, heat over medium heat and fry until it won’t get crunchy. Add green onions and garlic and fry until softness for another 1-2 minutes. Salt, pepper and remove from heat, to cool.
- Reduce the temperature in the oven to 175 ° C.
- Beat eggs and cream together, and then mix in the mixture of bacon and green onions. Salt and pepper to taste. Crumble goat cheese in ready tartlets.
- Put the filling in the tartlets. Put the tartlets on baking tray (as the filling may flow out of them) and bake until the filling is not baked and covered with a golden crust, about 25 minutes.