Pumpkin burrito – a detailed recipe for cooking. one serving: (total 6 burritos) Calories 433, total fat 5 g., saturated fats, proteins 18 g. carbohydrates 77 g. fiber, cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 1 hour. 45 minutes Difficulty: easy Quantity: 6 burritos In recipes volumetric containers are used in volume: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cups (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (Art.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 425 gr. black bean, no liquid
- 300 gr frozen slices of nutmeg squash (not defrost)
- 140 gr. young spinach shoots
- 6 whole-wheat tortilla tortillas (diameter 25 cm.)
- 1 tbsp. grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. brown rice
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil
- 1 chopped small onion
- 1 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 2 tsp chili pepper powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Coarse salt
- Spicy sauce
- Non-stick cooking spray for burritos (if you will preheat them in the oven)
- Serving options: with nonfat sour cream, salsa or guacamole (optional)
Recipes with similar ingredients: tortilla, black preto beans, nutmeg pumpkin, cheddar cheese, brown rice, spicy sauce, onion onion, tomato paste, chili pepper, cumin, salsa sauce, sauce guacamole, sour cream
- Boil brown rice according to the instructions on the package. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over moderate heat heat oil. Put the onions and sauté, stirring frequently, until softness until it is slightly browned, about 4 minutes. Add tomato paste, chili pepper powder, cumin and cook, stirring, until the appearance of aroma, about a minute. Add black beans, pumpkin, 1 cup of water and 1/2 tsp. salt. Bring to a boil and simmer until beans will not become soft, and most of the liquid will not evaporate, but the mixture will still be liquid, 8-10 minutes. Add spinach (if necessary, in several batches) and mix until it will become soft. Allow to cool completely.
- Place the tortillas on a clean work surface. To the center of each flat cakes put 1/2 tbsp. rice, at a distance of about 2.5 cm from edges, and on top lay out approximately 1/2 tbsp. toppings with beans. Sprinkle 2 tsp each cake. with cheddar cheese and add a few drops of hot sauce. Wrap the edge closest to you on stuffing, tuck the sides and roll the cake. Wrap tightly in cling film and then in foil, freeze and keep up to 2 weeks.
- To reheat a burrito in the microwave: Wrap frozen burrito into parchment paper and microwave in high power until the filling is hot in the center, 4-5 min. To make the burritos crispy: Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Sprinkle large amounts of burrito on each side cooking spray and place the seam down on a baking sheet. Bake until golden color and crisp on the outside until the filling warms up, turning over once in the middle of cooking, 25-30 min Serve with low-fat sour cream, salsa (see recipe) and guacamole (optional).