The most important thing in this gratin from Tyler is the various flavor layers. First, he fries the bacon, then, in the fat, sown from the bacon shredded cabbage, and then spreads the mixture from chopped slices of potato, which becomes obscene tasty, by adding cream with garlic and cheese. друзьями: Time: 1 hour. 55 min Difficulty: easy Portions: 6 The recipes use dimensional capacity: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cups (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teahouse spoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 peeled and stalked and chopped cabbage of savoy
- 900 gr. peeled and cut into thin slices (approximately 0.3 cm.) Potatoes
- 1 slice (5 cm.) Thinly sliced bacon
- 2 tbsp. l (30 gr.) Butter plus some more for lubrication mold
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 bunch finely chopped fresh chives (1/4 tbsp.)
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2.5 tbsp. fat cream
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan
Recipes with similar ingredients: Savoy cabbage, potatoes, cheese parmesan, cream, chives, garlic, sea salt flakes, bacon
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Chop the cabbage thinly. Chop bacon in 1 cm slices. Place a small frying pan on medium low heat and fry the bacon until it becomes crispy. Transfer it with a slotted spoon to a paper towel to absorb excess fat. Add a tablespoon to the bacon pan. butter. When it melts, add 1/2 garlic and quickly mix with a wooden spoon so that it softens. Put cabbage and mix with butter. Season with salt and season ground black pepper. Remove from heat and add most chives, leaving a little for decoration.
- Grease the bottom and sides of the heat-resistant baking dish. butter. Cut potatoes just before use so that it does not darken. In a large bowl, mix potatoes, 1.5 tbsp. cream, 1 cup parmesan and remaining garlic. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Put a layer with your hands potatoes in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan and repeat two more times. Spread the cabbage mixture on top and distribute it. evenly. Top with 2 more layers of potatoes and parmesan. Pour the remaining 1 cup cream into the dish. Sprinkle on the rest Parmesan. Cover the mold with aluminum foil. Bake an hour. Remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes. to golden brown colors. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle chopped chives.