Pork skewers and side dish of rice with sesame seeds – a detailed recipe preparations. Nutritional value of one serving: (4 total) Calories 568, total fat 22 g., saturated fat g., proteins 35 g., carbohydrates 57 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with друзьями: Time: 35min Difficulty: easy Portions: 4 The recipes use dimensional capacity: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cups (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teahouse spoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 700 gr. sliced 4 cm. boneless pork tenderloin (clear of fat)
- 1 and 1/4 Art. basmati rice or jasmine
- 2 bunches of asparagus (trim ends)
- 1 tsp oil from fried sesame seeds
- 1.5 tbsp. l sesame seeds
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 1/4 Art. Ponzu sauce
- Lemon slices for decoration
Recipes with similar ingredients: pork, basmati rice, jasmine rice, asparagus, lemon juice, soy sauce, lemon
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat, preheat Sesame oil. Put the sesame seeds and sauté, stirring, until golden, about a minute. Add rice, then pour 1 3/4 Art. water, bring to a boil and cook until most water does not evaporate, about 8 minutes Cover the pan with a lid reduce heat to low and simmer until soft, about 12 more min Remove from heat and leave to serve.
- At this time, preheat the grill in the oven. String pork for 4 long metal skewers, leaving space between the pieces, salt and pepper. Put asparagus on a baking sheet and mix with vegetable oil and ponzu sauce. Move the asparagus to the side and put the skewers. Roast pork and asparagus, turning them over alone or two times until the pork is browned and fried, but on burnt spots will not appear on the asparagus, 8-10 min. Put on plates and pour the pork with the excreted juice. Serve with Sesame Rice and slices of lemon. Ponzu sauce – spicy Japanese seasoning. If you can’t find it, grab a low soy sauce. salt and a little lemon juice.