Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
This is a very hearty and tasty dish that can be prepared at home. of the simplest products! At the same time, the taste will pleasantly surprise you!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- We wash the pork, cut into strips.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
- Heat the pan with vegetable oil.
- Fry the onion until golden.
- Add pork, fry until medium liquid evaporates the fire.
- Add flour, mix.
- Add tomato paste, mix.
- Add sour cream and mix again.
- Pour boiling water. To taste, add salt, black pepper and paprika. Also add sugar so that the dish is not too sour.
- Mix everything and simmer under the lid. Occasionally need mix so that the flour does not burn. At this time, boil pasta until cooked.
- Throw the finished pasta into a colander, drain all the water and add them to the gravy.
- Mix everything and serve!
- second course
- Sour cream
- hearty lunch
- tomato paste