Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
If you still have a side dish from yesterday’s lunch or dinner in the form of boiled rice, then this is an excellent occasion to cook at home from it delicious dish with Asian notes!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Break the eggs into a bowl and mix with a fork.
- We clean the vegetables.
- Chop the onion into thin feathers, chop the bell pepper into strips.
- Chop garlic and ginger finely.
- Wash the meat and cut into thin plates.
- Heat a wok pan with oil.
- Fry the onion over high heat for about 30 seconds, followed by send the meat and fry for about a minute until half ready, constantly stirring.
- Add bell pepper, fry until evaporated liquids.
- Add soy sauce, evaporate for about a minute.
- Add garlic and ginger, fry for about 2-3 minutes. Not forget to constantly stir.
- We put meat and vegetables on a plate, and in a pan add a mixture of eggs.
- Mix quickly, add boiled rice, again mix.
- Add meat with vegetables to the rice.
- Season with paprika and red pepper.
- Fry for about a minute or two and serve.
- Asian cuisine
- sun with rice and pork