Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Pie with red currants and meringues is another pie that I have been cooking for many years, the most proven recipe! Highly delicious it is with red currants, walnuts in a cake add your style and together just a merger.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Sort currants from twigs, wash and dry.
- For the test, beat whole eggs and yolks with sugar and salt.
- Add butter and milk, mix everything.
- Stir in the remaining dry ingredients. And at the end add walnuts, I chop a little, but leave the pieces pretty large.
- Distribute the dough in a mold (diameter 26 cm) and flatten on top currant berries.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180º for about 35 minutes.
- Beat whites with sugar in a separate dry bowl until stable peaks.
- Take out a hot pie and spread whipped squirrels on top.
- Bake another 15-20 minutes.
- protein cream