Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Oatmeal is useful everywhere, you can cook very many tasty dishes. I really love oatmeal not only porridge. And this cake is simply magnificent in a warm kind with ice cream, I strongly advise you to try.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar with a whisk.
- Add soft butter and orange zest, well mix.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix the dough.
- Add oatmeal to small or medium size and well mix.
- To fill the raisins, rinse and dry well. Apple and pear cut into small cubes.
- Mix fruit with raisins, add melted sugar butter and juice of half an orange.
- Distribute half of the dough in a mold.
- Put the whole filling and cover with the remaining dough on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about 1 hour. Serve a warm ice cream pie.