Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
This recipe is slightly modified. The original dish is made from Adyghe cheese. I tried this dish from a friend, and it was then that she met fragrant cardamom, it was he gives the dish that very touch. So it is a must ingredient! It’s necessary to take the green boxes of cardamom, extract seeds and grind with a mortar and pestle, or coffee grinder.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- We heat the pan, pour the vegetable oil.
- Fry cottage cheese for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- My tomato and chop. Add to cottage cheese, fry still about 5 minutes.
- Fill everything with sour cream, mix.
- Grind cardamom seeds in a coffee grinder or using a mortar and pestle. I didn’t buy ground cardamom, I don’t know if it will be same effect.
- Add salt and cardamom to taste. Mix and warm over low heat.
- At this time, boil pasta.
- Ready pasta add to the pan, mix, Warm up for a few minutes and serve.
- pasta with tomatoes
- Sour cream
- cottage cheese