Napoleon fruit dessert filled with citrus juiciness and freshness, harmoniously combined with a gentle yogurt cream. For His cooking uses sweet pointed oranges. Cut them into circles and lay out, alternating with a light cream of low-fat Greek yogurt and orange syrup. Orange syrup is made from juice and zest of the remains of the same oranges that went the basis of the dessert, and thickened with honey. Sprinkle with it collected dessert, and sprinkle with chopped fried pistachios on top. value of one serving: (total 4) Calories one 70, total fat 3.5 g., saturated fats, proteins 8 g, carbohydrates 28 g, fiber, cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 40 minutes Difficulty: Easy Servings: 4 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (st.) – 120 ml 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 medium sized oranges brought (about 1 kg.), Grate zest 1 oranges and set aside
- 2 tbsp. l honey
- 1 tbsp. low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp orange blossom water
- 1/4 Art. peeled raw pistachios
Recipes with similar ingredients: Oranges, honey, yogurt, orange blossom water, pistachios
- Cut about 2.5 cm. From both ends of all 4 oranges; set aside the ends. Put 1 cut orange down on the chopping board. When working from above and moving down, cut off the peel and white film. Cut the orange into 3 circles about 2 cm thick. each, shifting circles into a medium-sized bowl. Repeat that same with the remaining oranges. Refrigerate until readiness for use.
- Squeeze the juice from the deferred ends of the oranges into a small the pan. Add orange zest, honey and remaining juice with on a cutting board and over moderate heat bring to a boil. Boil the syrup, occasionally shaking the pan, about 6 minutes. Toward the end of cooking, the surface of the syrup will be covered with large brownish bubbles. You should get about 1/4 tbsp. syrup. Cool to room temperature, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a small frying pan over medium heat, add the pistachios and fry, stirring often, until the flavor goes, and nuts will not be browned for about 4 minutes. Cool, then chop pistachios.
- Combine in a medium-sized bowl of yogurt, half the syrup and orange blossom water.
- In each of the 4 shallow bowls, lay 3 orange in layers mug and 1 tbsp. l yogurt mixture starting with a slice of orange and ending with yogurt. Sprinkle with the remaining orange syrup, sprinkle with pistachios and serve.