Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Try to cook these delicious buns at home, they are very citrus and sweet. For us, baking is salvation. Because This is a win-win breakfast option.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Dissolve yeast, sugar and salt in milk. Add orange zest, orange juice, melted butter and an egg. Everything mix.
- Zest can be taken from a fresh orange, but I have an orange there was only one, so I’ll put fresh zest only in stuffing.
- Pour in flour gradually and knead the dough well.
- Leave the dough to rise for an hour and a half.
- Knead the dough and roll out about 1 centimeter thick.
- For the filling, mix melted butter with juice orange and orange zest. Distribute by test.
- Sprinkle sugar on top and roll into a roll.
- Cut the roll into equal portions.
- Fold mini rolls into shape and leave to fit on 15 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 180º oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- for tea