Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Salad “Olivier” knows every person and in every family this salad cook in their own way, adding a certain list of ingredients. I I want to offer my option, maybe he will interest you and you decide as an exception, cook this salad according to my recipe. Salad “Olivier” with the tongue, the most favorite, as in the form of meat ingredient is not used sausage or ordinary boiled meat (chicken, beef or pork), and the most natural language. I believe its one of the most tender types of meat and from its taste I get enjoyment. In addition, the highlight of my salad is dressing, representing a bright trio of sour cream, horseradish and mustard. Try my version of Olivier salad and I think it will decorate more than one not only weekday, but also your holiday table. This salad can cook as before, but do not refill it before serving, and if you don’t need the whole volume of salad at one time (like me), then fill it with portions of the desired volume.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Boil beef or pork tongues over low heat, in salted water for 2.5 hours. Then clean them from peel.
- Boil potatoes and carrots in their skins and peel them peel.
- Cook the eggs in a cool.
- Cut tongues, potatoes, carrots and cucumber into small ones cubes.
- Grate the eggs on a coarse grater.
- Chop green onions.
- Combine all the ingredients in a salad bowl and well mix.
- Season the salad with dressing of sour cream, mustard and horseradish. Salt mix to your liking. Olivier salad with tongue and bright dressing ready to serve. To give the dish more smart top view can be decorated with greens. Have a nice appetite.
- delicious salad
- winter salad
- original salad
- holiday salad
- birthday salad
- Olivier salad
- tongue salad
- hearty salad