Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
In the season of wild garlic, I strongly advise you to try to cook these delicious miracles at home.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Add salt, water, oil to the flour, knead the dough. We clean in 10 min package
- 30 g of butter melt and fry the onion, chopped cubes until soft.
- Chop the wild leek.
- Add onion and cottage cheese to it. Mix.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts. From each we form a ball. Spread stuffing.
- Fry in a dry frying pan for 3 minutes on each side.
- Lubricate with butter.
- wild leek