Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
I honestly admit that Mimosa is one of my favorite salads in our family. I decided to try to cook it at home in pita bread, and it turned out very tasty!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Grease a large sheet of pita bread with mayonnaise.
- Put grated boiled eggs on one part of the pita bread.
- Then spread the grated cooked carrots with a strip.
- Mash canned food with a fork and arrange after carrots.
- The rest of the pita bread is filled with grated cheese.
- Salt eggs and carrots a little and pepper to your taste.
- Sprinkle with dill or other herbs. And roll tight roll.
- Cut into portions immediately. And serve.