Marble pattern gives this banana bread a more festive look and a taste suitable for every day and for special occasions. Dough kneads on two overripe bananas. They will add baking more natural sweetness, aroma, and mouth-watering humidity, which will strengthen yogurt and some vegetable oil. Bread turns melting in your mouth. For a marble pattern, part of a banana mix dough with melted dark chocolate. Total small its amount will fill the pastries with a rich chocolate flavor, which blends wonderfully with notes of banana. Two types of dough laid out in layers, and mixed with ornate patterns. Nutritional value of one serving: (total 12) Calories 203, total fats 8 g., saturated fats g., proteins 4 g., carbohydrates 31 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with друзьями: Time: 2 час. 15 minutes. Complexity: easy Servings: 12 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: 1 glass (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (Art.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3/4 Art. flour + optional to sprinkle the mold
- 55 gr. dark chocolate chopped
- 2 medium very ripe bananas
- 2/3 Art. Sahara
- 1/4 Art. rapeseed oil
- 2 large eggs of category CO
- 3/4 Art. white whole grain wheat flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp soda
- 0.5 tsp coarse salt
- 0.5 tbsp. yogurt or kefir
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Recipes with similar ingredients: premium flour, chocolate bitter, bananas, sugar, eggs, whole grain flour, yogurt, kefir, vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Sprinkle with cooking spray metal mold for bread measuring 22×12 cm. and sprinkle well with flour to completely cover the inner surface, shaking back the excess.
- Put the chocolate in a medium-sized microwave bowl and preheat in the microwave at maximum power at intervals of 30 seconds, stirring until the chocolate melts and becomes smooth and homogeneous, 1-1.5 minutes. Put aside so that the chocolate is a little cooled down while you knead the dough.
- In a large bowl, mix the bananas and sugar and knead or fork until smooth with a small amount pieces. Add vegetable oil and eggs and mix well. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, mix both types flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Then stir in the yogurt and vanilla. Stir in 1 tbsp. dough in melted chocolate. Fill out prepared form half a banana dough and then lay out half a chocolate dough. Repeat the layers and gently twist them using a spoon or knife.
- Bake until golden until a toothpick inserted in center of bread will not come out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool in shape 15 minutes, then put the bread on a wire rack so that it is completely has cooled down. Serve bread warm or at room temperature. Note: to prepare the baking dish, you can also use a spray for baking containing flour. In the form, sprinkled with flour, bread better rise and fall, when you take it out of the oven.