Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Tasty and spicy salad salad, usually served with rice. AT we made a lot of Korean salads to our family and all these salads served with rice (pubi). This is delicious!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- My eggplant and cut into strips. Spread in deep capacity and salt. Mix and set aside while cooking the rest of the ingredients.
- My vegetables, we clean.
- Onion cut into half rings.
- Bell pepper cut into strips.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Heat the pan.
- Pour in sunflower oil.
- Fry the onion until golden over medium heat, constantly stirring.
- Add bell pepper, fry already over high heat, stirring constantly until half cooked.
- Squeeze out the eggplant to get rid of excess fluid. Spread in the pan.
- Add the garlic, mix.
- Add red and black pepper and coriander to taste. If there is fresh cilantro – feel free to add it!
- Fry everything over high heat until cooked.
- At the very end, add soy sauce, fry for a couple of minutes and turn off the fire.
- Korean eggplant
- korean food
- eggplant bacon