Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
A wholesome and delicious Korean style beetroot appetizer. Getting ready very fast and easy!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Peel the beets, cut into strips.
- Add salt and sugar to beets and mix.
- Sprinkle coriander, grated garlic and black on top of beets pepper.
- Chop the onion and fry in oil until dark. Remove the bow with oils.
- Pour hot oil over spices and mix.
- Add vinegar to beets and mix. Put in the refrigerator marinate for at least half an hour.
- Korean beets
- beetroot salad