Soba Japanese Noodle Sauce – A Detailed recipe cooking. Time: — В рецептахvolumetric containers are used in volume: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cups (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (Art.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2.5 tbsp. dashi or weak chicken stock
- 1/2 tbsp. plus 2 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. l Mirina
- 1 tsp Sahara
- 30 gr dried flakes of tuna bonito
- Soba buckwheat noodles (see cooking)
- Thinly chopped green onions
- Fried mushrooms
- Quail eggs
- Nori seaweed (fry and finely chop)
- Natto (pickled soybeans)
Recipes with similar ingredients: soy sauce, mirin (rice wine), tuna, noodles, green onions, mushrooms, eggs, nori
- In a saucepan, mix dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin and sugar, bring to a boil. Add bonito flakes and remove immediately pan from the fire. Wait 10 seconds until the flakes are infused, then strain them. Cool to room temperature.
- Boil buckwheat noodles for several minutes in boiling water. Throw in a colander, and rinse in cold water. Serve dip soba cold sauce with green onions, fried mushrooms, nori seaweed, quail eggs and natto.