Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
This delicious refreshing tea will save you on a hot summer day! I advise you to cook at home and appreciate its taste.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Wash my orange and cut into slices.
- Wash the lemon and cut into slices.
- We spread the slices of lemon and orange in a large mug.
- Add sugar to taste, I added about 2 tablespoons spoons.
- Mix well, the slices gave the juice.
- Add 2 pyramids of Curtis fresh mojito tea to the mug. it delicious green tea with a mint flavor.
- Pour boiling water and brew tea for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour tea into a carafe.
- Fill with water. Add ice. Our refreshing tea is ready! And not you need to wait a long time for the tea to cool. ?
- refreshing tea
- cold tea