Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
This is the most delicious granola I’ve tried! I promise that if you cook it at home – you will be delighted. So soon Cook. Nuts and dried fruits and even seeds can be taken any or which are at home.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Chop the nuts and mix with oatmeal.
- Mix honey with apple juice and peanut butter. Peanut pasta can be taken homemade or purchased, if it is without salt, then better to salt.
- Mix very well and place on a baking sheet.
- Dry in the oven 150º-170º for about 45 minutes. Every 15 minutes the granola must be mixed so that it is dried evenly.
- Drying time depends on the thickness of the layer.
- At the end, add dried fruits and mix.
- When our muesli has cooled, they will become crispy. And it will be possible put them in a sealed container for storage.
- Eat with any milk, juice or sour milk products.
- peanut paste
- dried fruits