Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
A great recipe for making delicious lasagna home with using homemade dough and two sauces: bechamel and bolognese?
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Bechamel sauce. I heat the butter in a saucepan and add flour.
- Stir vigorously until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Mixture flour and butter fry just a few minutes, stirring.
- Intensively stirring with a whisk, add milk, then salt, peeled onion, bay leaf and clove buds.
- I cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thickening the sauce.
- Remove the onion, bay leaf and clove.
- I filter the sauce through a sieve.
- Lasagna dough. Sift flour into a bowl, add a pinch of salt. I beat in the eggs and knead the cool dough.
- I knead the dough in a bowl and cover, leave for at least 40 minutes for swelling.
- Roll out the prepared dough into a layer with a thickness of not more than 1 millimeter and cut the leaves of lasagna rectangular or square forms.
- Add salt to a pot of boiling water. I lay the sheets of lasagna bring to a boil. I cook for 5 seconds, transfer to a bowl with cold water. I rinse and dry with a towel.
- Bolognese sauce. Onions and carrots cut into small a cube.
- In a pan, I warm the sunflower oil along with the butter, add the onion a little fry, and then send it here carrots, fry everything together for a few more minutes.
- While preparing the tomatoes. I clean them from the skin, previously dousing with boiling water. Peeled tomatoes are also cut into small a cube.
- I add ground beef to fried onions and carrots, fry a few minutes. Add milk and carcass over medium heat to full evaporation of milk.
- Next, add the tomatoes, mix everything well and continue simmer for a few minutes.
- Salt, pepper, add seasoning for minced meat, a pinch of nutmeg nuts, mix everything well. If necessary, add a little water, mix, cover and stew about one and a half to two hours on low heat.
- We collect lasagna. I grease the baking dish with butter and spread a little bechamel sauce, level and spread dough sheets on top.
- Next is again the bechamel sauce, which I also level and add a little grated cheese on top and then comes the sauce Bolognese, evenly distribute it and spread another layer test and so on until the form is filled. The last layer of lasagna grated cheese.
- I submit our form to a pre-warmed up to 200 degrees oven for 15-20 minutes.