Even on the grill, you can cook healthy and delicious pasta with eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes. Raw pasta and vegetables poured with a mixture of water and white wine, sealed together spices in portioned foil rolls, and baked on the grill. Ready-made vegetables become very soft and turn into fragrant sauce. A olive oil, olives and dried tomato pesto fill the pasta with rich and multifaceted tastes. Open up rolls carefully so as not to get burned with steam, and immediately intervene grated parmesan. Sprinkle with fresh basil and enjoy excellent Mediterranean-style dishes. Nutrition value of one servings: (total 4) Calories 460, total fat one 4 g., saturated fat g., proteins 14 g., carbohydrates 55 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 1 hour. Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Used in recipes volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2 medium juicy tomatoes, cut into pieces of 1 cm.
- 1 small eggplant, cut into pieces of 1 cm.
- 1 small zucchini, chopped into pieces of 1 cm.
- 1/4 Art. sun-dried tomato pesto
- 12 olives in oil, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. dry white wine
- 220 gr whole grain spaghetti broken into 3 parts
- 8 tbsp. l grated parmesan
- 1 handful of freshly chopped basil leaves
- Special equipment: 45 heavy duty foil cm.
Recipes with similar ingredients: tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, sauce pesto, olives, garlic, red pepper flakes, white wine, pasta spaghetti, parmesan cheese, basil
- Preheat the grill to moderate heat. Mix in a large bowl tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, pesto, olives, garlic, red pepper, olive oil and 1 tsp. salt.
- In a large measuring glass or in a bowl, mix the wine with 2 tbsp. water.
- Tear off four sheets of foil measuring 40×45 cm. And arrange them on the work surface. Spread evenly on foil sheets spaghetti by placing them in the center and leaving a lot of space with more short sides. Spread the vegetable evenly over the spaghetti mixture. Fold the sides and ends of each piece of foil, giving them the shape of the boats. Pour 3/4 tbsp into each roll. wine mix. Squeeze the edges of the foil tightly so that the bundles remain in shape boats. So you will avoid the flow of liquid, and in the upper part convolution will be a lot of free space.
- Put the parcels on the grill, close the grill lid and bake 24 minutes, reversing the folding in the middle of baking. Take off grill and let rest 10 minutes.
- Carefully expand each roll. Pasta should be cooked to al dente, and the vegetable mixture look like on the sauce. Stir in each serving 2 tbsp. l Parmesan Shift pasta and sauce in 4 serving bowls and sprinkle with basil.