This dessert is one of the variations of the fruit that is popular in America. Brown Betty’s baking when the fruit is sprinkled with sweetened bread crumbs and baked until soft. Instead of simple sugar in this The recipe uses natural maple syrup. So dessert is not it’ll only become more useful, but it will also get a richer taste. Sprinkle the sliced peaches with a small amount of bread crumbs with raisins and nuts mixed with butter and bake in the oven. Unlike traditional Brown Betty, this dessert contains more fruits and less bread, and therefore calories. Nutritional Information per serving: (4 total) Calories 250, total fats one 2 g., saturated fats g., proteins 3 g., carbohydrates 35 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with друзьями: Time: 45 мин. Difficulty: Easy Servings: 4 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (st.) – 120 ml 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half, peeled and cut into 4 slices each
- 55 gr. melted butter
- 4 tbsp. l maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 slices of bread with raisins and walnuts
- A pinch of coarse salt
Recipes with similar ingredients: peaches, butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, bun, cake
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- In an oval baking dish with a volume of 2 liters. put peaches, 2 Art. l oil, 2 tbsp. l maple syrup and vanilla. Shuffle spatula to evenly combine the ingredients, then spread out peaches cut up.
- Put the bread and salt in the bowl of the food processor. Grind to small pieces (but not crumbs, so that it does not stick together). Pour into a bowl and mix with the remaining 2 tbsp. l (30 gr.) butter and 2 tbsp. l maple syrup. Sprinkle evenly peaches with bread mix.
- Bake until the peaches are very tender and the bread crumbs are golden brown, 30-35 minutes.