This puff dessert is prepared without baking, the layers are laid out in shape and freeze in the fridge and then the dessert is cut into bars, or squares. The first layer is crushed crust chocolate waffle cookies with butter and chocolate. The mass is pressed firmly to the bottom of the mold, and after solidification it seizes and turns into a delicious cake. The second layer is delicate filling prepared on the basis of cream cheese cream, Greek yogurt, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Everything the ingredients are beaten to a homogeneous consistency, then the mass laid out on cake, sprinkled with crushed peanuts and sent freeze in the fridge. Nutritional value of one serving: (total 12 pcs.) Calories 250, total fat 15 g., saturated fat g., proteins 6 g., carbohydrates 24 g, fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Time: 4hour. 10 min. Difficulty: easy Quantity: 12 pcs. In recipes volumetric containers are used in volume: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cups (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (Art.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 24 pcs. chocolate waffle cookies
- 3 tbsp. l (45 gr.) Melted butter
- 110 gr. melted dark chocolate granules
- 110 gr. low fat cream cheese
- 0.5 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 0.5 tbsp. Greek yogurt with a fat content of 2%
- 2/3 Art. powdered sugar
- 1/4 Art. unsalted roasted peanuts chopped
Recipes with similar ingredients: waffle cookies, butter creamy, chocolate chips (granules), dark chocolate, cheese curd, Peanut butter, yogurt, icing sugar, Peanuts
- Korzh. Cover a square shape with a size of 20 cm. foil so that it hangs on both sides and sprinkle it lightly culinary spray. Grind cookies in a food processor until small crumbs. Add melted butter and mix again, until the crumbs are covered with oil; add melted chocolate and mix until the mixture becomes very moist sand. Put the mixture into the mold and press with a pastry spatula, cover and refrigerate while preparing the filling. Wash bowl of food processor.
- Stuffing and topping. Put in the bowl of the food processor cream cheese, peanut butter, yogurt and sugar and beat until obtaining a homogeneous mass. Put the filling on the cake and smooth surface with a spatula. Spread peanuts on top and sprinkle 1/4 tsp. salt. Cover and refrigerate until filling is frozen and doesn’t get a texture that is slightly softer than cream cheese, for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Take a knife along the walls of the mold to loosen the dessert, then pull on the foil and lay it out. Cut into 12 bars and serve chilled.