Unlike traditional brownie, these cakes contain absolutely a small amount of butter, but to taste you never they would have guessed that they were almost dietary: they are so soft and luxurious. A couple of spoons of vegetable oil gives them the same the humidity that this dessert is so fond of. Rich chocolate brownie gives dark chocolate, cocoa powder and a little brewed coffee, which only emphasizes the taste of chocolate. Bake brownies strictly until the specified time so that in the middle he remains slightly wet, otherwise you will get the texture of a regular biscuit cake. Serve the cake warm and enjoy its uncompromising taste. Nutrition value of one portion: (only one 6 (5 cm.) squares) Calories 158, total fat 7 g., saturated fat g., proteins 2 g., Carbohydrates 23 g., Fiber g., Cholesterol mg., Sodium mg., сахар г. Time: 2 час. 5 minutes. Complexity: easy Quantity: 16 (5 cm.) squares The recipes are used volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 tbsp. l (45 gr.) Butter
- 2 tbsp. l tasteless vegetable oil
- 110 gr. dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 Art. brown sugar
- 1/4 Art. Sahara
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 tsp fine salt
- 2 large eggs of category CO, cold
- 1 tbsp. l cold brewed coffee
- 1/4 Art. cocoa powder
- 3/4 Art. flour
- 1/4 tsp soda
Recipes with similar ingredients: butter, dark chocolate, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, coffee, cocoa, premium flour
- Place the wire rack in the lower third of the oven and heat the oven to 160 ° C. For baking, use a silicone mold measuring 20x20cm, or a metal or glass mold of the same size, covering with its foil or parchment paper so that it hangs from the sides 2.5 cm. Spray the dish completely with a cooking spray.
- In a microwave bowl, put butter, vegetable oil and chocolate and microwave in 75% power for 2 minutes. Stir and continue heating for about 2 more minutes until the mass has completely melted. Or put chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl. Pour 2 cm of water into the pan and bring to a slow boil. Place a bowl on top so that it did not touch the water and stir from time to time until the mass does not melt and does not become homogeneous.
- Mix both types of sugar into a chocolate mixture with a wooden spoon, vanilla and salt. Add eggs and coffee and beat vigorously until the dough will not become thick and shiny. Add cocoa, flour and food soda and mix.
- Pour the dough into a mold and bake until the top is covered crust, and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the brownie will not come out with with a few sticky crumbs, about 30 minutes (40 minutes if bake not in silicone form).
- Cool the brownies in shape. Lift it out of shape by pulling on foil. Remove the foil and cut the cake into squares the size of 5 cm. Serve. Store brownies in a tightly closed container while room temperature no more than 3 days.